THE CITY SPA BRIDE
Let our talented Hair stylists and Make up artists create your most uniquely, beautiful look for your Wedding Day or special occasion… Our Bridal consultant is happy to help plan all of your beauty needs for you and your bridal party, leading up to your wedding day and the day of!
Ultimate City Spa Bride
- Bridal Hair & Hair Trial
- Trial Make Up & Wedding Day Make Up
- Gel Manicure & Hydrating Pedicure
- Bridal Hair & Hair Trial
- Wedding Day Make Up
- Gel Manicure & City Spa Pedicure
HAIR AND MAKEUP
$95 to $120+
* based on length and texture of hair
Bridal Make up
* Using Jane Iredale, hypoallergenic make up & includes strip lashes
Hair Trial is required and recommended 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding day. Make up trial is optional, but recommended (Your trial is a great day to schedule Portraits!)
Bridal Party Formal Hair
$80 to $100
Bridal PartyShampoo/Blow Out includes iron work
$60 to $85
Child Hair (8 yrs & under, little or no pinning)
Your Bridal Shower, bachelorette party, and wedding day event will be one to remember at City Spa!
City Spa Bridal Reminders & Policies
- It is helpful to email pictures ahead of time, to the bridal coordinator, for your stylist
- Each service is precisely timed. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled appointment time.
- For formal hair styling, we recommend shampooing hair one day prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We recommend wearing a button up shirt for guests receiving hair and makeup services.
- Remember to bring your veil or hair accessories to your appointments!
- For safety precautions and the consideration of our guests, we ask that no children under the age of 16 are permitted in the spa and pedicure areas unless receiving services.
- In order to reserve space for your party, a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover) must be on file along with a $100 non-refundable deposit. Your credit card will not be charged for the scheduled services until one week prior to the day of the event unless prior approval has been given or other payment has been arranged.
- Payment for group reservations in due in full one week prior to the scheduled appointments.
We ask that any changes to your group reservations be requested prior to the payment due date. No refunds will be made for cancellations less than one week before the group reservation date.
- A gratuity of 20% is automatically added to wedding day services or to all parties of four or more people. It may be placed on your credit card for your convenience.
- Complimentary use of our private conference room is available, but must be reserved in advance. You are welcome to bring food, have snacks, or have your event catered. Our license does not permit alcoholic beverages to be brought in. Please ask our event coordinator for details.
We are proud to have been part of the special day for many brides. Each one is amazingly beautiful and we are honored that they chose us to help create the perfect look. We offer a special thank you for the gracious photographers who documented work: Leigh Skaggs Photography, Marie Violet Photography, Marvelous Things Photography (Tori Watson Photography), and Djsandoval Photography.